Manage My HOA
Over the past two decades, the rapid growth of single-family subdivisions with mandatory Association membership in Cobb and South Cherokee Counties created the need for the professional management of homeowners associations. McCreary Realty Management added the management of these communities successfully to our portfolio in the mid -1990’s; in conjunction with our existing portfolio of single-family homes we manage for lease.
Our HOA Management Services
The professionals at McCreary Realty Management are specialists in managing the intricate details of single-family homeowners associations. Put us to work on behalf of your HOA so that we can:
- Provide a Community Website, customizable by each Community at no cost to the community
- Collect the annual assessments
- Allow Members to pay dues Online from their Checking or by Credit Card
- Pursue delinquent paying members
- Pay all expenses as approved by the Board
- Provide all monthly and annual financial accounting services
- Coordinate with an attorney for the association
- Aid the Board of Directors in budgeting and choosing vendors for all services
- Attend Directors meetings and Annual Meetings, per agreement
- Assist in Issuing violation & approval/denial letters for Covenants Compliance Committees
- Generally act as the Agent for the Association for all contact with the homeowners/members.
We have decades of experience in performing all of the components of real estate management for not only the single-family Leasing & Management portfolio, but the HOA portfolio as well. Over the past two decades, we routinely perform duties for our HOA clients such as budgeting, financial administration and collections, maintenance, landscaping, pool maintenance, legal/tax/insurance administration and reserve fund estimation and administration.
We consistently place communication with our HOA clients as a high priority. Communication is the foundation of any relationship, especially so in real estate management. Once Owners and HOA Directors have established clearly stated goals and objectives and have concisely communicated them with Management, success is a certainty. As professional problem solvers, we are available to aid the Owners and HOA Directors in establishing goals and objectives they deem necessary.
We put technology to work in our HOA department and have all communities set up inside a virtual file cabinet that contains all records. Can you imagine the floor space needed for just the file cabinets necessary for over 30 communities with over 3,000 homes? All of that now resides in less than 1 cubic foot!
Inquire About Our Services
From Our Clients
"Michael's company has provided realty management service for me for 27 years. He has done much more than that. He has been an advisor, a consultant, and to me he is the Clark Howard of realty management. The next best thing to having a big brother to look out for you. I have only met with him twice over these 27 years but I could pick up the phone today and talk to him about anything and he would help me or find what I needed. You bet, the Clark Howard of realty management."
~ Denise Headrick | Healthcare Consultant