You may view the property description and photos on our Available Rentals at www.McCrearyRealty.com or call our office at 770-427-5711 for more information about our available properties.
- Please insure that you have turned in your 30-day paid written notice to vacate on Management’s form provided you at lease signing. If you cannot find this form, one can be picked up in our office or found on the website at www.McCrearyRealty.com.
- You have possession of the property through 11:59PM on the date you are vacating. All keys, remotes, access cards, gate openers, etc. must be returned to Management by 9:00AM the following day. If you have to put the keys, etc. in the drop box, please put them in a bag or envelope labeled with what property they belong to.
- In order to return possession of the unit, ALL keys to the house must be brought to Management's office and turned in. The keys represent possession of the property. DO NOT LEAVE ANY KEYS OR GARAGE DOOR REMOTES AT THE PROPERTY. If you do not return ALL keys and remotes to the office, you will be charged at the daily rate for each day they are not returned.
- You must provide Management with a forwarding address. If you are returning the keys via the drop box, please include your forwarding address at that time>
- All utilities must remain on until the final day of your lease.
- If vacating in the winter, please set the thermostat(s) no lower than 60 degrees with the heat on “Auto” to prevent freezing pipes.
- If vacating in the summer, please set the thermostat(s) no higher than 80 degrees with the A/C on “Auto” to prevent moisture build-up.
- If you owe any balance, those amounts must be satisfied prior to vacating the unit.
- We have a cleaning list as a part of our Vacating Checklist to be used as a guide for cleaning your rental house when you vacate. We would like to point out that you will not be charged for "ordinary wear and tear.” We DO NOT consider dirt in any form as "ordinary wear and tear”. If you need assistance with any cleaning, we have a list of professionals that we can refer to you.
This all depends on the credit issues that you have. In order to qualify for one of our properties, the following basic
guidelines are required for each applicant:
- The total monthly gross income of all applicants must be a minimum of three (3) times the monthly rental amount
- If acting as a guarantor/cosigner, a minimum of five (5) times the monthly rental amount is required
- No prior evictions
- No current amount due to any previous landlord
- Not currently in bankruptcy
We will gladly accept the following forms of payment for your monthly rental installment:
- Personal Checks
- e-Check via Bank Draft ONLINE - One Time or Scheduled - Lessee’s choice
- Cashier's Check
- Money Order
- Traveler's Check
We regret that we cannot accept the following forms of payment for your monthly rental installment:
- Two Party Checks
- Business Checks
- Payroll Checks
- Government Checks (tax refunds, Social Security, Etc.)
- Credit Cards (any sort)
Each adult, 18 years or older, that will be living in the property must submit an application
To make sure your application is complete, each adult needs to submit the following:
- Completed application form found at: www.mccrearyrealty.com/apply-online
- A non-refundable application fee of $65.00 per adult must be paid on our website through Stripe or can be paid in house via cashier’s check or money order made out to McCreary Realty Management
- Be prepared to upload your government issued photo ID along with income verification as a part of completing the application.
- Income verification:
- A copy of the 2 most recent pay stubs if paid biweekly; 4 most recent paystubs if paid weekly
- Self Employed individuals must submit the immediate past two (2) year’s tax returns (page with adjusted gross income on it)
- If transferring from out of state or starting a new job, provide a letter from the employer on company letterhead with the start date, salary, and it must be signed by the employer
- For any additional income beyond employment, appropriate verification must be provided
- Bank statements will NOT be accepted as income verification
- A copy of a government issued photo ID and social security card
- A minimum credit score of 550 is required. Any lower score will result in the application being automatically declined
- If you have a pet/service animal, there is an additional per pet/service animal application which is administered by a third-party pet screening tool—link to this service is in the online application—you will then provide the pet/service animal application IDs in the online application. Only the primary pet owner needs to submit this information so that this pet application fee is only paid once.
Applications will not be processed until the payment and all required documentation is received.
The Good Faith Deposit IS NOT the Security Deposit. We will collect the Security Deposit from you at the time of the Lease closing. The entire Good Faith Deposit will be applied towards all amounts due at time of signing the lease. Certified funds are required for all initial monies, including the Good Faith Deposit, Security Deposit, any Pet Deposit, any Prorated Rent and the First Month’s Rent.
The applicant agrees to sign Management’s Lease and take possession of the property. The applicant will be in default if they do not execute Management's standard Lease Agreement or refuse to occupy the property on the agreed upon date.
In the event of default, Applicant acknowledges that Management shall keep the Good Faith Deposit as liquidated damages, which are compensation for holding the property off the market. Applicant agrees that the amount of lost rent in holding the property off the market is unknown and that this provision is intended as a good faith estimate of Landlord’s damages in the event of Applicant’s default.
McCreary Realty Management will send the security deposit refund check within 30 days of your return of possession to the forwarding address you provide. You can receive the full deposit back so long as the following happen:
- Lease term has expired or Agreement has been terminated in writing by both parties; and
- Lessee has given a written, paid thirty day (30-day) notice to vacate; and
- No damage has been done to Property or its contents, except normal wear & tear; and
- Property is returned by Lessee fully cleaned; all trash, debris and personal items removed; and,
- Property is returned with the yard freshly maintained if required in this agreement; and,
- All rent, fees and charges have been paid by Lessee in full; and
- All door keys and amenity keys, mailbox keys, access cards, gate openers, garage door openers, if any, have been returned to Management.
- Rent is due on or before the first of each month.
- The first late fee will be charged at 9AM on the 6th of the month regardless of weekends, holidays, pay periods, or acts of God.
- All payments made after the 9th of the month must be in certified form.
- At 9AM on the 10th of the month, any resident with unpaid rent and charges still due, will have the 2nd late fee charged and the dispossessory proceedings filed against them.
Areas We Serve - PDF
- Woodstock (South Cherokee County)
- Dallas (East Paulding County)