Fantastic Kennesaw 5BR/3BA 2-Story Brick & Frame Traditional!
This beautifully decorated house located on a quiet cul-de-sac lot, welcomes you home to an amazing sight … marble & tile floors throughout the entire house! Come on into the 2-story entry that opens to flanking Formal LR & Formal DR and then into the back of the house that has the Open Concept soaring 2-story Family Room into the Breakfast Room and Kitchen. All White on White Kitchen has all Appliances, Center Island and Pantry; Main floor also has the 5th BR and the 3rd Full Bath; closet storage and Double Car Garage with auto opener & storage. Upstairs you find the oversized Master Bedroom & huge Master bath with separate garden tub & shower as well as a walk-in closet. Additionally, there is a large laundry room 3 more Bedrooms & the Hall bath to complete the upstairs. Generous sized rooms & large closets throughout. Privacy fenced and wooded back yard off the large open patio; Dual HVAC, blinds on all windows included. **Additional $15.00/month for Utility & Maintenance Reductions Program and $29.15 per month-City of Kennesaw Sanitation.
- Lot Size
- Heat Type
- Move In Special
- Year Built
- Housing Assistance
- Not Available
- Pet Details
- Pets permitted with restrictions
- No Smoking
- Section 8
- Housing Assistance Not Accepted
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Near Kennesaw Mountain National Park; Convenient to Cobb Parkway, I-75, Kennesaw, Acworth, Marietta, Town Center Mall, and Barrett Parkway.
- Cobb County Schools – Kennesaw Mountain High – Cobb Schools Magnet High for Math, Science and Technology!
- Garage Spaces:
- Parking Description:
- 2 car garage with auto openers
McCreary Realty Management, Inc., AMO®