McCreary Realty Management and the Owner are committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination; including those that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or handicap.
The following basic guidelines are required for each applicant:
- The total monthly gross income of all applicants must be a minimum of three (3) times the monthly rental amount
- If acting as a guarantor/cosigner, a minimum of five (5) times the monthly rental amount is required
- No prior evictions
- No current amount due to any previous landlord
- Not currently in bankruptcy or foreclosure
An unsatisfactory finding may result in the requirement of an additional deposit, guarantor, or application denial. An unsatisfactory credit report reflects past or current bad debts, late payments, unpaid bills, collection accounts, liens, judgments, or bankruptcies.
How to submit a Complete Application:
Each adult , 18 years or older, that will be living in the property must submit a complete application.
In order to make sure your application is complete, each adult needs to submit the following:
- Completed application form found at: www.mccrearyrealty.com/apply-online
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 per adult must be paid on our website through Square or can be paid in house via cashier’s check or money order made out to McCreary Realty Management
- A copy of the 2 most recent pay stubs if paid biweekly; 4 most recent paystubs if paid weekly
- Self Employed individuals must submit the immediate past two (2) year’s tax returns (page with adjusted gross income on it)
- If transferring from out of state or starting a new job, provide a letter from the employer on company letterhead with the start date, salary, and it must be signed by the employer
- For any additional income beyond employment, appropriate verification must be provided
- Bank statements will NOT be accepted as income verification
- A copy of a government issued photo ID and social security card
- If you have a pet, there is an additional per pet application charge which is administered by a third-party pet screening tool—link to this is in the online application—you will then provide the pet application IDs in the online application. Only the primary pet owner needs to submit this information so that this fee is only paid once.
Applications will not be processed until the payment and ALL required documentation is received.Email pay stubs or other information to: App@McCrearyRealty.com or fax to 770-427-3955
McCreary Realty Management will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been received, paid, and all supporting documentation has been received.
- Within 24 hours of your Approval by Management, a Good Faith Agreement & Commitment to Lease or the
- Lease Package forms must have been signed
- Within 24 hours of your Approval the Good Faith Deposit has been received by Management
- Within 24 hours of your Approval the non-refundable Administration Fee of $200.00 has been received by management
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in your application being closed and the property being released to the next applicant.
- Certified Funds are required for all initial monies, including the Good Faith Deposit, Security Deposit, Pet Deposit (if any), non-refundable Administration Fee, Prorated Rent and First Month’s Rent.
Additional Application Resources (PDFs)
- Print Our Qualification Acknowledgement and Consent Agreement Here
- Print Our Application For Lease Here
- Print Our Credit Card Form to Fill Out and Bring to Our Office Here
What is the Good Faith Deposit?
The Good Faith Deposit IS NOT the Security Deposit. We will collect the Security Deposit from you at the time of the Lease closing. The entire Good Faith Deposit will be applied towards all amounts due at time of signing the lease. Certified funds are required for all initial monies, including the Good Faith Deposit, Security Deposit, any Pet Deposit, any Prorated Rent and the First Month’s Rent.
The applicant agrees to sign Management’s Lease and take possession of the property. The applicant will be in default if they do not execute Management's standard Lease Agreement or refuse to occupy the property on the agreed upon date.
In the event of default, Applicant acknowledges that Management shall keep the Good Faith Deposit as liquidated damages, which are compensation for holding the property off the market. Applicant agrees that the amount of lost rent in holding the property off the market is unknown and that this provision is intended as a good faith estimate of Landlord’s damages in the event of Applicant’s default.