Let us be your Resource in Property Management
At McCreary Realty, relationships are important to us. We understand the value of communication and protecting the friendships that you have created with your clients over the years. That is why we developed our agent referral program to let you as a real estate agent focus on sales and rest assured that your clients have the care and support they need with a property manager.
We specialize exclusively in property management and we have designed our Agent Referral program to give the same level of care and attention that you would give to your clients. We focus on having a full service property management solution that takes care of the property start to finish. This means that when you start working with your client again, the home will be as good as or better than when you left it.
Our pledge is to maintain the property and provide the best possible support to your client and smoothly transition them back to you once they are ready to sell. As property management specialists we only focus on property management and will never take your client away from you.
We are your resource in property management. Contact us today to find out how we can mutually work together and combine our complimentary services.
The referral fee is described in the FMLS listing. To receive the referral fee from McCreary Realty Management, a licensed agent must do the following:
- Follow FMLS showing instructions. Vacant properties are on a electronic coded lockbox monitored through a scheduling website (Tenant Turner) and available to show anytime. Please use the link given in the FMLS private remarks. Tenant-occupied properties are not on lockbox and are shown only by appointment through the McCreary Realty Management office.
- McCreary Realty Management expects Agents to keep the lockbox code confidential by not disclosing the code to any prospect and abide by the REALTORS® Code of Ethics; Article 3 – Standard of Practice 3-9.
- Refer the potential resident to www.McCrearyRealty.com for application completion and payment of application fee(s). - See more at: http://www.mccrearyrealty.com/agents#sthash.HGNNzoYa.dpuf Once the application has been approved, McCreary Realty Management will instruct the residents on how to proceed with the Good Faith Deposit and paperwork.
- It is the referring Agent’s obligation to complete the Georgia Associations of REALTORS® (GAR) Broker to Broker Referral Agreement Form (CO10) and submit to McCreary Realty Management.
- Referral fees are paid only Broker to Broker within 30 days once McCreary Realty Management has received the completed Broker to Broker Referral Agreement Form.
After a resident’s application is approved and the Good Faith Deposit has been paid, McCreary Realty Management will draft the lease and schedule a lease closing at their office with the new tenant. At the lease closing, a Property Manager will go over the lease thoroughly with the new resident(s)., answer any questions they may have as well as deliver any keys, remotes, and the Move In Acceptance.
Our office is closed Saturday, Sunday, and most Nationally Recognized Holidays. The office is open from 9:00AM to 5:30PM on business days. You may hand-deliver materials needed to accompany an application to our office at 390 Roswell Street, Suite 200, Marietta, GA 30060. There is also a drop box on the front door providing the opportunity to drop off any of these items 24/7. Our mailing address is PO Box 6040, Marietta, GA 30065-6040.
If a property is listed as “Active” on FMLS and it appears as an active listing on www.McCrearyRealty.com, then it is active and we are taking application on it. When a property is leased, we change the status on these websites immediately. No property is removed from the market until we have received a signed lease or Good Faith Deposit form and Good Faith Deposit funds in certified form or money order.Rental Application Checklist